It’s typical and you’re not alone.
- You are in the Expansion Phase if…
- You’ve been in business for a while and may have some systems documented and in place.
- You might not have started with your “big picture” business and marketing plan, goals and objectives for growth, and systems…
- You are ready to hire or have hired a small support staff and want them to be focused on your ultimate mission
- You don’t want to handle day to day tasks and want to pass them on so you can focus on income generating tasks
Now is the time to “catch up” and get your planning done.
Growth is simplified with a master plan, systems and processes in place. Why? Because they provide instruction and focus for your staff and free will you up to work on income generating tasks. Your business will increase in revenue and operate, with the help of your staff, nearly on “auto pilot”.
Below is an example of how your S.M.A.R.T. plan, goals and objectives should look like.
The flow of the diagram indicates the interconnectivity of each element. Notice how the Goals and the Plan are driving each other. With out the foundation of S.M.A.R.T. goals and the development of a plan, you are missing your roadmap to success.
Without S.M.A.R.T Goals, objectives for each area of your business have no basis for the development of Systems and Processes.
Follow up and Accountability is necessary to make adjustments in your plan and design the right support staff for you.
- Here are some S.M.A.R.T. Biz Tools that will get you off to a smart start:
- S.M.A.R.T. Biz & Marketing Plan Development Kit
- SM.A.R.T. Goal Setting Template
- S.M.A.R.T. Systems & Processes Development Kit
- S.M.A.R.T. Operations Manual Template
- 90 Coaching & Consulting Program