S.M.A.R.T. Strategic Business & Marketing Plan
Within a few short months, you’ll have a “hit the road running” strategic business and marketing plan, and implementation plan.
Are you in need of strategic planning consulting, and have budget restrictions? Is this a first attempt at creating your own comprehensive strategic plan? Or, are you simply stuck in the process? If so, here is your solution.
Get many of the benefits of an “at your location” expert, but save a ton on the cost. You do the heavy lifting, and I’ll provide the expertise and guide you every step of the way. I will work virtually with you and your team members to give you specific direction to support all of the phases of the strategic management process and ensure you are on the right track.
This is what you get:
Strategic planning efforts and program management can be hard to get started, let alone keep on track. With my help, you will increase the success rate of this effort and avoid getting stuck. The result is a fully functioning plan, implementation plan and measurement tools in months. This plan will be specific to your organization and industry, and ready for successful implementation.
This service is requires an aggressive schedule so it is important to keep on track. Time frame for completion is 3 to 6 months.
Through teleconferencing and web conferences we will discuss the following. We will provide the coaching and appropriate templates so that you can engage your team.
Part 1: “Ready” Phase – Gather Information
- Survey team regarding positions and specific tasks they do on a day to day basis
- Discovery Session – Gather preliminary information – brainstorm and manage expectations
- Review the basic components of a Strategic Plan, Review the notes/themes/and build a template based on your needs
- Create or refine your Mission, Vision, Values, and Competitive Advantage
- Compile information and data, provide feedback, and provide initial draft.
Part 2: “Set” Phase – Develop the Strategy and Build the Plan
- Develop long-term strategic goals and objectives (5 year plan), and annual goals for the 2 years
- Create SMART Goals, objectives and action steps for the next year
- Develop a S.M.A.R.T. Money Plan to track your revenue progress
- Build and refine the Plan
- Develop a detailed 90 day Calendar
- Develop measurement and accountability tool
Part 3: “Go” Phase – Implement
- Program Management and Implementation Advice and Tools to ensure successful execution
- Tools and templates to conduct successful strategy review sessions and staff meetings
Part 4: Follow-up
- 3 follow up telephone calls during the first 90 days of implementation
- Recommendations for next steps you may take to improve the plan and move forward
Need more information? Want to discuss your specific needs? Fill out the contact form below and we’ll schedule a time to chat together.